Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services. View CDC’s Official Mission Statements/Organizational Charts to learn more about CDC′s organizational structure.
- The CDC website: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/caregivers/index.html
- The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) website: http://www.vaccineinformation.org
Texas Poison Control: www.poisoncontrol.org - home or call 1-800-222-1222 for Disease Control and Prevention
DAIL NOW 1-800-222-1222
Links for Educational Resources:
- Concerns for infectious diseases or immunizations: www.cdc.gov and www.cdc.gov/vaccines
- Texas Poison Control: www.poison control.org/home or call 1-800-222-1222
- General Medical Questions: American Academy of Pediatrics Healthy Children's www.healthychildrens.org
- The website features an app for parents and a KidsDoc Symptom Checker